This page explains how the refcom.org.uk website uses any information you give us, and the ways in which we protect your privacy.
- This website is operated by Refcom, Old Mansion House, Eamont Bridge, Penrith, CA10 2BX United Kingdom. Refcom will control the information which you provide on gaining access to this website www.refcom.org.uk ("the Website") or any registration and subsequently during any visit to the Website. If you have any questions about the collection or use of your information through the site, you should contact Refcom by email to refcom.info@theBESA.com or by post to the above address and we will deal with your query as promptly as is reasonably practicable.
- Refcom may use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about updates and changes to this site
- To help improve the content of the Website and the service Refcom offers to users of the Website ("Users")
- To provide Users with information regarding updates or additional services available from the Refcom and its subsidiaries
- To carry out our own demographic research analysis. For this purpose we may combine your information in aggregated form (i.e. anonymous) with information about other Users; and
- For internal audit purposes
- Refcom may disclose your information
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Refcom personnel, other Users and the public
- To enforce the terms and conditions for use and access of the Website; and when required to do so by law
- Refcom may disclose and/or provide your information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes and research and analysis in an aggregated form only, with information about other Users
- Refcom will not sell, rent or transfer your information except in an aggregated form to any third party other than a subsidiary of Refcom
- 'Cookies' are small data files sent by a web server to a web browser in order to enable the server to collect information back from the browser. Refcom uses 'cookies' to track Users' sessions at the Website to identify returning Users and to enable Refcom to customise the home page of the site according to Users' previous browsing habits at the site
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. You may also be able to set your browser to disable 'cookies'. However, you should be aware that, if you disable 'cookies', this may limit your ability to enjoy the full functionality of the Website.
- We may log and use your Internet Protocol address. We may use this information in conjunction with your personally identifiable information in order to improve our profile of you so that we can provide you with a better and more personal service.
- If you would like us to remove your information from our database or if you no longer wish to receive information about our products and services, you may notify us by email to refcom.info@theBESA.com.
- We are Refcom Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 03712647. Our registered office is at Old Mansion House, Eamont Bridge, Penrith, Cumbria, CA10 2BX. please see our Contact Us section for more information.
Old Mansion House
Tel: 01768 860409